Market Research Analyst
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
- Seek and provide information to help companies determine their position in the marketplace
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution
- Process various internal data for management reporting
- Bachelor Degree in statistic, marketing, or related field
- Minimum 2 years experience in Statistic
- Proven market research analysis experience
- Good proficiency in English both oral & written